background

Friday, June 25, 2010

Glorious Evening


A couple nights ago, I attended my friend's party where we saw The Last Song. Okay, pause. I don't consider myself to be a very emotional person but this movie may or may not have made me cry. Wow. That was a surprise. I don't even cry in movies. But apparently, now I do. ps. Even if you don't like Miley Cyrus, you should still see it because Liam Nielson is definitely what I would call eye candy. Definitely.

Following the movie, we had a dance party on the deck which is how summer should be, at least that's what I think. When it's just me and my girlfriends, we are quite the dancers if you know what I mean. It was a glorious evening. My friends are rad, thanks so much girls!!!

ps. My latest obsession is white pants. It's quite bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment