background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Papa.

I can't believe I did what I just did. Or rather I didn't do. I didn't wish my Paps a Happy Father's Day on my blog! What kind of person am I? I broke the world's biggest cliche. All my other blog friends had detailed entries about their best friend/father and a baby picture with them. And here I am, with a day late post and NO baby picture. But I do have a current one...

Just kidding. This was 20 something years ago.
Isn't he a stud?

This next one on the other hand, is about 4 years old...

In Paris, France with my beautiful Mama.

Dear Dad. I love you lots. I admire you for so many reasons. You can't really count them. (No, that's not a lazy excuse because I don't want to name them, it's actually the truth.) Dad, you are the smartest person I know, as well as the funniest. You know how to make me smile when it's the last thing I want to do. You are respectful and caring for your girls, all of us, even Abish. Deep, deep down. Dad, I love you. You are the best Dad in the world. (Yes, I have to say that, but yes, I also mean it.) Love you so much.
-sasha beth xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks. Thanks, pal. Easy being the best dad in the world when you have such good material to work with. Love you, too.

    ReplyDelete