background

Friday, January 4, 2013

Put Your Records On

I worked on New Years Eve (which was how I wanted it to be).
However, I made it home before the strike of 12/alarm of iPhone and I couldn't have been more excited for 2013!


My first text of 2013 was from my Sweet Mommy. Even though it was only 10pm her time, she remembered me:



She proceeded to text the following:

I may have jumped for joy once or twice.

After I sent and received a plethora of 'Happy 2013' texts, I put my music on shuffle to determine my Song of the Year. It was...


"Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae. I thought it was very fitting! To me, it is a 'feel good' song, and this, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be a 'feel good' year.

What did you all do to ring in the new year?
I sure do hope it was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment