background

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Benjamin & Jamesy

The other day I was packing up my apartment at about 10:45pm, getting ready to move, when my roomie, Taylor, came home from work, dropped her bags on the floor and said, "Wanna go to Magic Kingdom?" I proceeded to drop my own bags and said, "OF COURSE!" With that, we hopped on the bus and within the hour, we were walking around the happiest place on earth.


Strike a Pose


Now Dance



The castle up close. Isn't it breathtaking?

We only had about an hour to play in the park so we went to the important ones:
  • Teacups
  • Thunder Mountain
  • Space Mountain
(Obvious ones)

There was a group of four or us who went and we learned it's kind of tricky to fit four adults into one teacup. We found a way though, because gosh golly, there was a will.

Best roomie friends forever


Candid. For real. Favorite.


This was exciting because for once, I was finally taller than Taylor
The next picture was taken on our way out of the park. My heart felt very heavy leaving. Not because it was the last time I was going to be in the park (heck, I'm here till May!) but because it was the last time Taylor and I were going to be in the park together.

 
My roommate, Taylor, is amazing. I have been SO blessed on this Fall program to have such a fun and spunky friend in my life who doesn't judge me and even joins me in my 'quirkiness'. I'm so excited for her culinary future and wish her all the best in Maryland.
 
Love  you, Benjamin!
Always, Jamesy

No comments:

Post a Comment