background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Steps


(click to enlarge)
I love how it says, "Okay, fine, deactivate @______"
Tricky, twitter-makers. Trying to make me feel guilty...
(It almost worked, too.)


Do you ever feel so bombarded by all things technology-- all things responsibility?
I've been sick for the past couple days and other than throwing up and sleeping, all I have basically done is spend my time on social networking sites.
Therefore, I deactivated my twitter and formspring account today.
I suppose if I truly wanted to do something big I would delete my Facebook or Pinterest account but... as much as I want to, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
But for now, baby steps.
Aren't you proud of me???

While I'm on my soap box, a huge shout out to my family and friends who have made me feel so much better these past few days. (And an extra shout out to my Mother dearest who was not even 100% over her illness (it's been going around) when I became sick, but still helped me out massively anyway. She's so great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment