background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love my Dad.

It's my Daddy's birthday today.
I was supposed to be born on this day but instead, I came early so as to let my wonderful father have this day all to himself. Why? Because he deserves it! He is extraordinary!
Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

This is my Dad when he was little:

Can you find him? (He's second from the left...)

Uncle Kenny (his little brother), and Paps.


And this is him being a stud in front of the Eiffel tower in the 70's:

And this is him a few years later with his (awesome) fam bam:
I love my Daddy because...

He loves my Mommy SO much.

He always support his daughters in everything they do:

He obliges me (and my Mum) by attempting to love Brannigan:

And here's some more Papa awesomeness:




Happy birthday Daddy! You are incredible, and don't you forget it!
Love you!

Ps. Want to read some amazing writing? Click HERE to read his blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, pal. Easy to be a dad when you're surrounded by such a wonderful family, including a daughter as loving as you. Sorry about the mush. Love, Pop

    ReplyDelete