background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day 2: love

It has been brought to my attention that I am sounding quite negative. So... I think it is time for day 2: love. Here are just a few things I am happy about right this very second...
  • my fam bam. they're rad.
  • my friends. friends are rad too.
  • my baby blanket. i've slept with it ever since i was baby. bet you didn't see that one coming.
  • anthropologie
  • 2010
  • agua
  • bath and body works' lip gloss
  • aroma therapy socks
  • my microwave
  • home made greeting cards
  • hugs and kisses
  • leggings
  • adele. i seriously cannot get enough of Adele21 right now.
  • disney princesses
  • choir
  • kind drivers
  • red lipstick

See? The list could go on and on. I promise I am not a Debbie downer. There is happiness in my life. And I hope there is in yours too!

And with that, I hope you have a lovey evening.

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment