background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

welcome. home.

I am so tricky. My sister thought I was taking a picture of myself. HA.
I may or may not had other intentions... (alright I did)


My sister is home. Yah I'm pretty excited. So excited in fact that I have been sitting in her chair for oh... I don't know, two hours while I watch her unpack. Okay that sounds just a little bit creepy but it's not, I promise. I haven't just watched her, we've been talking too. That makes it a little better, right?


I am rather overjoyed because I love my sister. Shocker, I know. She's extremely pretty, has good taste in music and is extremely kind. Those are the perfect qualities in a person, right? Well, I think they are. Basically, I'm a fan of my sister coming home. I sure do love my parents but being an only child is not an easy task! I'm excited to share the attention... and the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment