background

Monday, May 24, 2010

The final days.

I don't understand the last week of school. Yes, I have finally made it to this point but why? Let me tell you about what I did today.

8:25-9:40: We watched Hercules.
9:45-11:00: We watched scenes.
11:05-12:20: We watched Youtube videos.
12:20-12:50: Glorious lunch
12:55-2:13: We had 'Seminary Show and Tell'

Good day. Um kinda pointless though.
But summer is nearly here. How do I know it's here? Because I'm getting oh so used to the weekends. This weekend, a group of us went to Zupa's (love that Pina Colada Salad. No alcohol included of course.) , Comedy Sports (A club in downtown Provo kind of like 'Whose Line is it Anyway?) and then Far's for ice cream (That one's self explanatory). Wow. If I could do that every day, I'd be one happy camper. Oh wait, I can do that every day in um... 1 and a half days. (Except I shouldn't unless I want a heart attack my senior year-- but hey, it's the thought that counts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment