background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gargantuan Apple


New York was amazing. So amazing in fact, that I keep on having New York dreams. (Last night I missed my stop but ended up making a friend on the subway so I didn't mind.)


I have been home for less than a week and it's been a good week- I love my parents and it's so nice to be home (except I did go to St. George on Wednesday with Mary and her parents) but there was something special about New York.


Maybe it was the fact that I was missing school. Or maybe it was the buzz of the city. Because believe me, there is a buzz. Perhaps it was the opportunity to spend a week with my dear friend and sister, Katie. Oh! And who could forget my love for flying by myself? (I do love connecting flights.)


I don't know. I'd like to think it was all that. And maybe a little more. I shall call it, 'fat apple pixide dust.' I have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I grow up, who I want to be and how I want to make my impact on the world, but maybe, just maybe, I could live in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment