background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

afros and amelies.

When my sister and I were on top of the rock in New York, I saw a girl with a fro. Then, today, my friend posted pictures of herself on facebook with... a fro. I want to play.

Yesterday on the plane, I watched the movie, Amelie. It's the cutest movie ever! Yes, yes, I had to read subtitles the entire time but I still enjoyed it. Thank you Audrey Tautou.

In this fabulous movie, photo booths are essential to the story line. It inspired me to do my own.

The desire to have a fro (however, my fro is rather flat and instead turned out looking like savage curls... pity) and the longing to go to a photo booth could only produce one thing:

1 comment:

  1. lol, you look exactly like me when I try to do a fro. If only my hair was shorter...
    And I love photo booths! I wish they had more of them around here :)

    ReplyDelete