background

Friday, February 12, 2010

long time no blog.

I had a dream about blogging the other night. Which obviously means I am overdue for one. Obviously I have changed my background once again because I felt like it needed a little color. Just like everything in life. (Inspired by my sister Katie's blog) I'm feeling 'spring-y' and 'vintage-ish'. All I want to do is go shopping at Urban Outfitters! Do you ever have those days?

My days are full of dance. Dance company is preparing for our concert which on April 29th and 30th. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! It's going to be amazing. I'm already feeling really good about the dances. I'm working harder than ever and even choreographing a dance to the song, "Both Sides Now" by Joni Mitchell. It. Is. Hard. I've laid awake in my bed many nights thinking and worrying about my dance. And it's only February. Yikes. I am in seven dances including dances to this song (however, the music video for this one makes me dizzy) and this song (I like that music video). I'm pumped.

Other than that I have been watching LOST, and in a way, I just need to finish it so I can get on with my life. It consumes me. No joke! But part of me knows that as soon as I get caught up, I'll just start over from the beginning again. I need to join a LOST anonymous group or something. Soon.

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Blogs are boring if you don't publish a post often. I will try harder. Love.

Katie Z, Myself, Mar, and Verns

No comments:

Post a Comment