background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hymnbooks (the way they smell).

It's that time again!

Ya know, the time when I take a bunch of selfies on my macbook and send them to the missionary boyfriend on the flash drive. 
To check out last edition of this bad boy, 
you may click HERE if you so desire. 

But this time around it went a little like this:
































And then I tell him how grateful I am for his fabulous missionary service and all that jazz.
Hey, don't forget to write him if you feel so inclined!
He may not have time to write back but I'm sure he'd love to hear from ya!

Elder Curtis Daniel Killpack
New York New York North Mission
700 White Plains Rd Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583-5013

SEE YA IN 298 DAYS, CURBS.
XXX


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Alex! I nominated you on my blog - go check it out!!:)

    ReplyDelete