background

Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15/11

One year ago today, Elder Boyfriend and I went on a date to SLC where we ate at my favorite little bistro (...Applebee's-- don't judge. Have you tried their Oriental Chicken Salad. UH-MAZING), saw the lights at temple square, and then head back down to Utah County and saw the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean. Basically, it was too much fun.
However.
Amidst all that, someone decided they should take the trax from Applebee's to temple square. And guess who took the wrong one.... THIS GIRL. So I made us get a little lost on the trax. Whoopsies! But I also made us take lots of pictures that basically look the same.
I found them on my computer today. Now, maybe I'm a little biased but I think we're pretty cute.
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment