background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

BATMAN.

Mr. C is a big Batman lover.
So we went to the midnight showing here in Utah.
But first, we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill.
It's such a nice restaurant but you can draw on the tables.
Is that weird?
It feels weird to me.
But at the same time, I kind of love it:



After a scrumptious meal of peppers, truffles, and cheesecake, we went to Color Me Mine:


I've never seen Curtis focus so hard.
(He didn't like his picture being taken, though. Psh.)


And then, 10:00 finally rolled around and it was our turn to save spots at the theater. (We had friends who had been already waiting in line for 22 hours!) However, when we got there, there was no more line to wait in and instead, we went straight to our seats. (The best seats in the house, too.) It was a fantastic arrangement and I felt extremely lucky.
For the next 2 hours and 4 minutes, we talked and laughed, ate Sour Patch Kids, and played a riveting game of 'Would You Rather.'
Then the movie started, and ended, in a blink.
No, I did not fall asleep.
(It's a miracle).
But it did, however, go by extremely fast and is still blowing my mind at this very moment.
I reccomend it to all.

Thank you Mr. C, for a lovely night!
And thank you....

BATMAN.
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment