background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yesterday's Change

What did I change yesterday? I bet your dying to know!!! Any guesses? No it was not my hair color or new clothes-- you have to go shopping for that which I haven't had time to do in a century.

Drum roll please... yesterday's change was... my homework! Pretty exciting, huh? I actually came home and did that first. I didn't stop at the pantry first or loose myself on facebook, I actually cracked down on my math. And it felt good. False, it felt great. Unfortunately I have mastered the art of procrastination of the years and I don't know why. It stresses me out MAJOR but I always seem to do it.

Procrastination... check.

I wish! I know I still need to keep working on it but I'm getting there. No judging now.

And for today's change? Well you'll just have to wait and see til next time. And until that next time, take care.

Always, Sasha Beth

(random picture for the post because I was once told, 'a post without pictures is boring.' so here.) D.co reunion at the homecoming half time. Love those girls. ps. maybe my next change should be my posture. Oh my heavens I'm cringing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment