background

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mrs. P and the Story of the Full Bladder.

doesn't this title just intrigue you like no other?


Yesterday I had a HUGE test in Physiology. (Thank heavens for that class. I love it! It completes my life! What would I do without all that homework????? please note sarcasm) So naturally, I studied on Thursday night. But there was a problem. Mean Girls was on. There is a very small selection of movies I can watch over and over... Mean Girls is one of them. (Also in that group is The Jane Austen Book Club, Devil Wears Prada, Waitress, 17 Again, Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! And the list goes on.) So naturally I had to watch it and sacrifice two hours of studying and one hour of sleep (I don't know how that worked) for it, and you know what? It was well worth it! HA!

However, the real problem came in class the next morning. The test had been handed out and I was on #13. "In order list the passage way for air. nose, nasal cavity, larynx, pharynx, trachea... or is it pharynx larynx..." And bam. I had a tall glass of water that morning. And when I say tall, I mean tall. So I noisly make my way up to Mrs. Physiology's desk thanks to my loud sandals and the you-could-hear-a-pin-drop silent class and I say, "Mrs. Physiology, may I go to the bathroom?" And she looks at me with the smile on her face that NEVER goes away, even when she's angry (I should have known) and she says, "You cannot go until the test is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (extra exclamation marks added for effect) So I turn around and noisly walk back to my desk thanks to my sandals and the Y-C-H-A-P-D class and sit down. As I am trying to concentrate on # 13, I realize there are 70 questions and a full bladder at stake here. Recipe for disaster.

Before I know it, a tear may or may not have come to my right eye because I was furious. And I don't even get furious that often. A girl has gotta go when a girl has gotta go! So in a little bit of spite, I kind of rushed through my test (take that Mrs. P) and was allowed to FINALLY go to the bathroom.

Relieved and a failed test. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment