background

Thursday, January 21, 2010

NYC. WHA???

Once upon a time it was Christmas. And what a wonderful Christmas it was! Oh how I loved the jollyness of it all! I think I just made that word up ps. My gift from Santa/Mum and Dad was a trip to visit my amazing sister KEKE, in the big city in March. All. By. Myself. WHA??? Yes my friends. Alone. I'd say I'm one part nervous and a billion parts excited. Katie and I have already discussed our plans of what we're going to do, and what we're going to wear.

So pumped right now.

But I bring it up now because yesterday, my dear Papa, booked my flight. It is offical. There's certainly no going back now. You want details? Well if you insist...

My plane (oooh that sounds so cool, my plane) leaves at 5:50 in the morning. I have to be there an hour early. WHA???? I have a connecting flight in Minneapolis.... where is Minneapolis? After an hour layover I get on one last plane and land in New Jersey. I should arrive at 2:09 sharp.

So pumped right now.

I chose an aisle seat so I could easily people watch and I'm currently debating on what to wear because you never know who you could run into on an airplane.

Maybe...

our pal BP,


the lovely Matt Bomer from White Collar,

or.....


if I'm living right, perhaps Dr. Jack Sheppard.

Whoever it ends up being, I'm planning on looking sharp.
So pumped right now. Have I said that already?

ps. I wouldn't mind if...

Jake from The Bachelor was my pilot. I'm just going to throw that out there...

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! An adventure it will be. All are fine-looking men you have chosen to sit by you:) Did you know I liked the actor who played Dr. Jack before "Lost". He was on a show called "Party of Five", a guilty pleasure for me. (Funny, my brother's name is also Matt Fox...)

    Hope you have a blast in NYC...March?

    ReplyDelete