background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

499

You guys. YOU GUYS. This is my face today:


Do you know why? Do you know what today is? Why, it's February 20th, Alex! Yes, self, yes it is. But it is also a blessed day because I have made it to the 400's.

cieo3i84jkfjajdfi302ogjkdkafsaywhaaaaaa?????!!!!

How did this happen? (Well I'll tell ya how it happened, 300 long days have passed since I've seen my man.) Today marks 499 days until I see Elder BF again. And so, to celebrate, I will share with you 499 pictures of us:

...

Ugh. Just kidding. That would be torture, I'm sure. But that's what I feel like doing! I also feel like jumping up and down, dancing all day and all night, and going into hibernation for the next 499 days or so but I am not going to do any of that.

You're welcome.

I'll see you soon, goofball!
Good job, Curbs!!!!
I am so grateful that he has not only made it this long but has nonetheless excelled. I will admit that there are times when I have wished he was home but that's only on the surface because deep down, I know that he is in the right place and he is doing the right thing.
Here's to the next hundred!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens, I love your blog. You are WAY too cute. Being in the 400's is definitely something to celebrate. He'll be home before you know it! xo

    ReplyDelete