background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 3

Due to the short amount of time I had at home, I didn't get to see all my friends. In fact, I didn't get to see even close to all my friends. So that's sad. But what was happy was that a few were able to squeeze me into their schedules.
 
First, I visited this sweet girl (Elder Boyfriend's sister):
 
 
Plus, Elder Boyfriend's mama and papa! Driving to his house, seeing the lights at Riverwoods, and listening to Christmas music brought back so many memories. Gosh, I love this season. And Elder Boyfriend. And his family. So catching up with them was absolutely amazing and just what I needed.
 
Next up was my other half, my partner in crime, my co-president, my future roommate, my Miss. Chris:
 





 

Basically Stiney and I knew each other all throughout high school, had amazing times together in d.co and then at the end of senior year we asked each other, 'Why haven't we been best friends these past four years and why aren't we best friends now?' Sooooo uhhh yeah. She's my bestie. I love her to pieces and I am so grateful that we are able to go several months without seeing each other but are able to pick up right where we left off.



Next up was DJ! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What a great guy. This buddy of mine took me to Senior Ball in high school and has seen me at my best times and also my worst times. But my favorite thing about him is that he doesn't judge. Thanks to him, I can be myself and not worry about what people think of me.

 
 
I didn't get home til 2am which is 4am Florida time which means I was exhausted (so much for resting). Buuuuuuuut it was an amazing night. It doesn't get better than family and friends. I'm sorry to my friends who I didn't get to see but thank you to my friends who I did get to see. Maybe I'll get laryngitis again soon and I'll be able to see more of my peeps! Fingers crossed (just kidding).
 
Next up, Thanksgiving itself!
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment