background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 2

I was very, very nervous to surprise my family. I know surprises aren't always the best, I mean, there's a time and a place for them and I wasn't sure if this was the time and the place.
 
(On a side note, I loved driving through good ol' Utah. Gosh, I had missed this place.)
 
When we arrived at the big blue house aka the Agle Jr. home, I nervously walked in but let Keke enter first. She walked around the corner and said hello to my Mama and then I walked around the corner and said hello too... guess what everyone. Seeing my Mama in person was one of the best things ever. It's only been 3.5 months but folks, I have really missed my fam bam. They are the best. After a hug and a brief explanation letting her know I hadn't been fired or anything, that this was just a quick visit, I went up and saw Dano who was nearly asleep but I didn't care, I wanted to see her anyway. Next was Branni boy and then my Daddy came home and then, and then, and then,.... ah. My whole family (minus Dare Bear who was at his house at the time) was under the same roof.
 
Wow. Words cannot express how happy I was.
 
I missed this big boy so much!


The next day we took a girls trip to Gardner Village, the cutest little mini mall type place that was decorated for Christmas with lots of life size elves and Christmas lights. Happy day.

I really, really, really wanted this hat.
Unfortunately, I would never have a reason to wear it.
That night, I went to my Daddy's play rehearsal for the production of 'Liken the Scriptures, The First Christmas.' It is playing at the Scera theater in the month of December and since I won't be present for the actual run of the show, I had the opportunity to see part of the first run through on stage. HEY ALL MY UTAH PEEPS!!!! You are not going to want to miss this production. It's heart warming, it's funny, it's the epitome of Christmas. Tickets are on sale now. Click HERE to purchase yours.
 
Mini photo shoot at Gardner Village.
These are my besties.
I'm so blessed!
 
Next up, I got to visit a few of my dear friends for a bit.
to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Awe that hat is so cute, I wish you would have bought it! So cute on you

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete