background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vicky Seecs.

For those who noticed, the information in the 'about me' section has changed. Yes, I still believe there is beauty in every day life but now, ladies and gentleman, I am a waitress at a local restaurant about five minutes from my house. Basically, it's the perfect fit.

Although, it meant saying goodbye to my retail job. In the grand scheme of things, nine months is not a very long time. However, after investing so much time and emotion into a job, it seems like an eternity and it was harder than I thought to say goodbye. I have learned numerous lessons both about life and retail that I hope to never forget.

I will forever carry a great sense of pride in my store (no matter what anyone else says or thinks about it) and who knows? Maybe I'll have the pleasure of working there again one day. Ya know, for the holidays or something fun like that. (Yes, yes I like that idea very much.)

A HUGE thank you to my co-workers who I now consider friends, for their endless patience and everlasting smiles. Y'all are amazing and I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm going to miss you all. Very, very much.

And finally, last but not least for Gabby...
"Peace out everybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment