background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

spring break: day 5 & 6

DAY 5 friday.... At 9:30 AM (now, that is very early for me in this break) my lovely mother and I went to UVU to go talk to my counselor about registering for classes.... wow .... it was a very interesting experience. Apparently college is a very upfront place with no sugar coating. Overwhelming? Yeah... but hopefully I will be able to rise to the occasion. And I like challenges, so chances are it will be a good experience... right?

That afternoon, I took pictures for Stu and his brother, Colin. They are such cute brothers, and a pleasure to work with. I used to think they didn't look at ALL alike. However, after the hours I spent taking and editing them, I think I have changed my mind. The more I look at them, the more similarities I see!



In the evening, I went to a concert where they played the game, mad gab, in between songs. You know, mad gab? The one where it asks you for nouns, verbs, words ending in 'ing', etc. and then you read the rest of the story that has already been printed? Yeah... it was definitely a relaxed concert. But fun, nonetheless. Following that, I called up my dear friend, Chris, and she and I, as well as Curtis and Nelson, drove down to my house to play games. (I didn't win any of them...)


The one on the left is Chris. I'm the one on the right... in case ya didn't know.

DAY 6 saturday... After a long night of crazy dreams, I woke up early to get ready for a photoshoot. However, I was not the photographer this time. I was the photographee! (More on that later) But I will tell you that it was absolutely wonderful and so much fun! Thank you so much Emma Marie! You are the greatest.

Afterward, I may or may not have forced Mr. C to let me take pictures of him... sorry! But to my delight, they turned out wonderful! Despite what he thinks, he is very photogenic. So thank you Curbs! You are very kind to oblige me.







After that, I came home and was rather exhausted. It's not easy being photographed! So I took a nap. And that was lovely. Until.... my Mom came downstairs and told me that Stuart was at the door. Wha?!? So I quickly brushed my hair and went upstairs to meet him. "I'm taking you to Sonic to thank you for doing the photos of me and Colin yesterday!" he said. "Oh! Okay!" I replied. Though slightly shocked to see him, I was still a pleasant surprise so off we went to Sonic to enjoy some lovely tater tots and fry sauce.


That night, I went out to play night games. Instead however, DJ, Mr. C and I ended up doing a little somethin' somethin' with dry ice. And it was a success! Congratulations Mr. C! Then we went to a park, to Days, and then home. When I was little I used to always think the teens who were around town doin nothing were up to no good. However, I am one of those teens now. And let me tell you, I love the nights when we loiter.

When I came home, I grabbed a drink and headed downstairs to my room. And do you want to know what I found when I entered my room????:


glow-in-the-dark stars were on the ceiling


I quickly ran upstairs and asked my Mom when this happened. After all, I had just been hanging out with him! And here's what she told me... apparently, while Stuart and I were at Sonic, DJ was busy at work down in my room. And we came back too early which is why Stuart had me burn him a CD of his pictures right then and there. It's also why DJ 'seat called' Stuart twice while we were there. Oh and why Stuart refused to let me go downstairs and get him a case.... sneaky friends of mine. However, the best part is that I was COMPLETELY oblivious to this whole thing. And I didn't see it til hours later! I am sure DJ thought I was just avoiding the subject last night when in reality, I just didn't know!


my senior ball date/sneaky spy

And with that, happy last day of Spring Break everyone. It was for sure, a good one and I hope yours all were too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment