background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

spring break: day 2


The plan was to go up to SLC with my British people. However, by the time I woke up, they had already left. So I cleaned my room.... that was a project. Following that, my mother dearest and I went prom dress shopping. And guess what my lovelies?! I found one! Finally, after so much hunting and searching, I found it. (Ps it was the last dress I tried on. It was meant to be.) (Psps. I would post a picture of it but my date reads my blog every now and then and I don't want him to see it quite yet. It's a surprise.... or something like that.)

That evening, I went out to go to karaoke night at Applebee's. However, due to technical difficulties, we didn't end up doing that. We went to Starbucks instead. Where I enjoyed this heavenly drink:Ahhhh! Carmel Apple Spice is the best thing that has ever happened to the coffee drinking world. However, DISCLAIMER: it is NOT a coffee drink. It's just apple cider. With NO coffee. NONE. I just like the smell of coffee. That's all.

Following my Starbucks adventure, I came home to find that Abish had been taken to the emergency vet. She has torn two of her ACLs. Ah poor baby. So she is now on heavy pain killers that make her slightly loopy and extremely tired as well as an intense diet that includes carrots. Abish isn't a big fan of carrots. But the hope is that if we get her weight down, her ACLs will do better.

abish's meds. they're horse pills!!! or should we say dog pills... pun.


Get well soon Abey Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment