background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

to.do.fall.break

I have a lot to do this Fall Break. And the hope is that if I tell you my list, I will do it! So ladies and gentlemen, here we go.

Here's the homework stuff....

Photo Essay: This is for US Government. I have to create a photo essay of the consitution and tell how it applies to me. Yipee!
Night Packet: This is for English. We read the book, Night, which I highly reccomend by the way, and now we have the world's biggest essay question packet ever. I'm going to need lots and lots of paper.
Reading Log: For English, again. My teacher is choosing to end the term a week earlier than the term actually ends which means I have one less week to read then I planned on. Oh snap.
Current Event: Self explanatory for US gov. No biggie.
Math: I detest math. Gross and disgusting. I don't like it and it doesn't like me so how bout I just not do it?
Learn Music: The choir concert is on Thursday and yet somehow, I don't know all the music. Oh snap.

Here's the everything else stuff...

Clean room: I swear I just did this the other day but somehow it always gets messy again.
ACT prep: I am taking it for the last time in about one week. I am so very excited to be done! All I want is 2 more points. I don't really need these 2 points, but I want them. It's bizarre, I know.
Write Danielle: She comes home in 3-4 months!!! (By the way, if you want her address to write to her, let me know and I will hook you up!)
Nightmare on 13th street: This is a haunted house that I am going to with some friends and um, um, um, I'm kind of scared. (Though I have a feeling it will make for a fantastic future blog entry.... maybe.)
College Applications: Can you believe BYU's application becomes available tomorrow?!? I'm not necessarily saying that's where I'm going, but I am saying that I am shocked I have to think about college applications already. I don't feel old enough!
Musical prep: I haven't exactly read through the whole script yet so I don't know my fate. Do I marry my fiance or not?!? I will find out this break and get back to you on that.
Eat British food: We have a lot left over from my Pride and Prejudice party last night. I'm kinda excited about the leftovers to be honest.... ps. Have you seen the long version? It's... long. I'm just warning you that they mean it when they say it's 5 hours and 30 minutes. However, I should also mention it was absolutely smashing!!!

And with that said, I should probably get started!
I hope you yourself have a wonderful and safe Fall Break!!
Love always, sasha beth
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Danielle comes home so soon! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete