background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

1/2 cup of tequila

Last night I had a girls night. And boy, did I need one. (PUN! PUN! Did you catch the pun?) It was with my friend, Kylee and my new friend as of last night, Sandra. Kylee's boy was busy with choir concert dress rehearsals, Sandra's boy is on a mission, and my boy is on the other side of the country. Therefor, we felt the need to unite.

I cannot tell you all the details because that would defeat the point of a girls night, but I can tell you the main outline. It started with girl talk -duh- and then we made margaritas. But do not fret! These were virgin margaritas. Though the instructions did say to add 1/2 a cup of tequila.... I found that slightly comical. We substituted it for water or something. But I must say, our virgin margaritas were scrumptious. (For future reference though, I accidentally dropped a gummy bear in mine and it was not half bad!) While we were drinking our margaritas, we put in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Classic pity party movie. So much fun and giggling. After the movie finished, we had one last sesh of girl talk because what do girls do best? Girl talk of course. And then before I knew it, I had to leave because to be honest, I had no idea where I was. (I am very, very, very directionally challenged. Especially at night when everything looks the same. In a town that's not my own. In the car that is GPS-less. No bueno.) However, guess what? I found my way home and made it back BEFORE curfew!

Yay.
Solid night.
Thank you Kylee and Sandra!!!
.... oh and thank you so very much Matthew McConaughey.

No comments:

Post a Comment