background

Saturday, October 16, 2010

a mission mishap

Sister Agle is the top row, third from the left.


I normally don't' share letters that I get from my sister who is on a mission because my Daddy does that on her face book page but I think this should be an exception...


Written on 10/11/10: "This is one of my most embarrassing moments so far. It was pouring with rain and we were running out of Target back to our car. Sister Mele beeped the car to unlock it and we get into the car and realized it's not our car! We were in someone else's car and they were in there! To be fair to us, the car looked like ours and it was only 2 cars down. We apologized profusely and got into the right car this time. We are dorks."


Oh my heavens! I love my sister so much. She is so funny and so cute. That is all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment