background

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thermal Pajamas

There's no real reason for this post to be called 'Thermal Pajamas'. However, why shouldn't it be called 'Thermal Pajamas'? I love thermal pajamas so there you have it folks.

How are you all? I feel like I have not blogged for months when in fact it has simply been just about one week. I think that's a record.

Christmas break has now started for my school district and I am rather thrilled. What could be better than no school until 2010? Ummm nothing.

I went to my ward Christmas party this evening. At the round table I was sitting at, was a 15 year old boy named Bradley. During dinner, Mckayla the four year old came up to him and smiled the absolute biggest smile I have ever seen right in front of Bradley's face.She was deffinitely not shy.
"Mckayla's got a crush on you," said Bradley's mother. Immediately, Bradley's hood went up and he burried his head in his hands. Poor boy was blushing. Mckayla quickly scrambled over to me and climbed on the chair next to me.
"Hi!" I said, "What's your name?"
"M-C-K-A-Y-L-A" she spelled.
"Pardon?" I asked. In my defense, she spelt it extremely fast.
"Mckayla. M-C-K-A-Y-L-A." She repeated again.
"How old are you Mckayla?" I asked. Immediately, four fingers whipped in front of my face. "Four?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you have a crush on Bradley?" I asked.
Without a moment of hestitation she replied, "He's cute, I'm pretty. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM!" And with that, she hopped over to the next chair and climbed onto Bradley's back much to his disgust.

Young love. How precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment