background

Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/9/09


Who else was excited about 9/9/09 yesterday? I was! I was overjoyed, I was bouncing off the walls! Okay, take it down a few notches and that's where I was at. Kind of like an April Fool's Day excitement, not so much an Easter Bunny excitement. You know what I mean?

Who else did something EPIC at 9:09 am? I did! I was in class and at 9:09 we had to stop what we were doing and hold our breath for 9 seconds. After that we were trying to think of something great to do because we had 51 seconds left but sadly we couldn't think of anything and so with 10 seconds left from all the thinking we made a wish and then the magic minute was over.

I hope you have similar stories! 9/9/09 at 9:09 only comes around every now and then. Like, a billion years maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment